Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hey my name is Glenda and my favorite food is Chinese food. I listen to all kind of music. I love to hang around with my friends and i also love to go shopping.My favorite subject is Biology. I will say that this is the subject i excel.My strengths are helping other people when they need help and my weakness is talk in front of the class.I really don't study for tests but sometimes i do. They way i study is that i fold the paper in half and then in one half i put the question and on the other half i put the answers.In this class i will like to learn more about advertising...how is it thaht they choose to promote that certan product the way they do I think that we should divide the work equally.I think i will make a great team member because i like to help others and in our teams we can help each others when we need help.

No comments: